- Products may vary slightly from their pictures. Any images of Products on the Site are for illustrative purposes only. We cannot guarantee that your device accurately reflects the colour of the Products. Your Products may vary slightly from those images.
- Product packaging may vary. The packaging of the Products may vary from that shown on images on the Site.
- Availability of Products. All Products shown on the Site are subject to availability.
Only Apparel is eligible for replacement if it meets one of the following conditions,
- The product was delivered in a physically damaged condition
- The product has missing parts or accessories
- The product is different from what was ordered
- The product is different from product specification mentioned on the website
- Size Issue (Apparel only)
- You must initiate a replacement request within 48 hours from the time of delivery.
- Replacement for items opted for self pick-up should be initiated the same day as chosen for pick-up. Anything goes out of dealership premises without physical check in case self pick-up will not be covered under Replacement policy.
- All items must be returned in their original condition, unused, with price tags intact, user manual, warranty cards, original accessories and in the original box/packaging as delivered. We reserve the right to decline/reject a request if the above mentioned pre-requisites are not met.
- The replacement item will be shipped through standard shipping once the item is returned, received and verified by the Audi India Dealer. Audi India's decision will be considered as final on the verification process.
- In case of non-availability of product for replacement of damaged/defective products, a full refund will be issued via the same source that you used to pay for the order.
- In case of apparel, you can only request for a size change of the same product. However, in case of non-availability of the requested size, you may choose to get another apparel of the same or lesser value. Alternatively, you may request a refund. In this case, the refund will be made after deducting the shipping charges via the same source that you used to pay for the order.
- Please email us your replacement request at [email protected]
- Depending on your mentioned reason, your replacement request may have to undergo a verification process. Our team will reach out to you in case of any further details required
- The courier partner will collect the product for return. Kindly have all the requisite items necessary for a smooth return process.
- In case, return pick up facility is not available on your location, you must arrange for returning the product on the same address as the shipping address mentioned on the invoice.
- If 'Self pick up' was opted while pacing the order, you must arrange for the return as well.
- Refund/Replacement will be initiated, if applicable.
- Refund/Replacements may take up to 7-10 days.
For any further assistance or queries, you may reach out to the customer support team at [email protected]
ABOUT THIS AUDI SHOP
This online store is managed and maintained by GDiz Software Pvt. Ltd. All transactions done by GDiz Software Pvt. Ltd are on behalf of the Audi-India dealers in India. All disputes related to product and service defects are to be directly addressed to the Audi India. GDiz Software Pvt. Ltd is only responsible for maintaining the web portal and facilitating the transaction.
Introduction and preliminary terms
This section contains information about our Site and features. It also explains how to access the Site and provides links to our policies. Our policies include those which apply to your use of the Site, and what we do with any personal information we collect as you use the Site.
Please read these Terms and the related policies carefully before you start to use the Site, as these will apply to your use of the Site and the Products you order and purchase from the Audi Shop website (as applicable). Accepting these Terms. By using our Site, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. Every time you wish to order Products from Site, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the Terms which will apply at that time. These Terms were most recently updated on the date of posting that appears at the top of this page.
Indian market only
This Site is intended for residents of India only. All information on this Site is therefore intended only for the Indian market. The information contained on this Site may be altered or amended at any time without prior notification or obligation.
Audi India, SKODA AUTO Volkswagen India Private Limited are committed to protecting and respecting any personal information you share with us.
This statement describes what types of information we collect from you, how it is used by us, how you can manage the information we hold and how you can contact us.
We will always give you the option not to receive marketing communications from us. We will never send you unsolicited 'junk' email or communications, or share your data with anyone. We do not sell your information to third parties, but we do work closely with our authorized Audi network, Volkswagen Financial Services and selected partners who help us to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
The contents of this statement may change from time to time so you may wish to check this page occasionally to ensure you are still happy to share your information with us. Where possible, we will also contact you directly to notify you of any substantial changes.
Code of practice concerning the collection, processing, transmission and use of data
You will find details on the collection, storage, transmission and use of your customer data below:
- Data collection and storage by Audi partners The AUDI INDIA/Audi partner will store any data required for ordering your new car or for performing service and support activities for customers or prospective customers. Such data will initially include information required for purchase and service contracts. Moreover, data relating to the processing of transactions, such as the customer number and purchase price, shall be recorded, and records of vehicle-specific data and services provided as part of vehicle servicing shall be collected and processed. Providing you have given your consent thereto, data required to perform customer support, to conduct customer surveys and to tailor customer information to your individual will also be collected and stored by the AUDI INDIA/Audi partner. AUDI INDIA may share the above data with its group companies, its affiliates and partners, who may use the information for performing services, providing support, conducting survey and various marketing activities
- Data storage at AUDI INDIA will store data which it receives from the Audi partners as part of purchase and service contracts. Furthermore, data from AUDI INDIA customers and prospective customers who contact AUDI INDIA via its website or the central Audi customer support centre will also be stored. Data storage will equally include data collected in the course of AUDI INDIA marketing activities.
- Data transmission between the Audi partner and AUDI INDIA To ensure that the Audi partner and AUDI INDIA have up-to-date records and enable such records to be amended as appropriate, any data collected will be exchanged.
- Use of data by the Audi partner Any data collected and stored in relation to your person may be used by the Audi partner in question, for which use the Audi partner is directly responsible, in order to provide services and to process the contract, offer customer support, conduct customer surveys and tailor customer information to your individual needs
- No forwarding of data beyond the scope defined above Your personal data will not be transmitted unless covered by any of the instances mentioned above.
- Use of data by AUDI INDIA
- Provision of services AUDI INDIA will use the customer data sent by the Audi partners so that it can provide the ordered services properly and quickly.
- Contract processing Once services have been provided in accordance with point 5.1 of this Code of Practice and/or so as to comply with statutory and contractual obligations in accordance with point 2 of this Code of Practice, AUDI INDIA will use the customer data transmitted by the Audi partner or collected by AUDI INDIA itself (e.g. as part of the warranty or guarantee). AUDI INDIA may, furthermore, invite you to take part in market research activities.
- Customer care: customer data will also be used by AUDI INDIA to ensure that you receive comprehensive customer support services. This will not cost you anything and will include in particular the following services: AUDI INDIA's central Customer Care Centre is at your disposal. During normal service hours, you can contact the highly trained professionals there, who will deal with and handle your concerns. The use of existing information will make it unnecessary to ask you for your data once more. In this way, your requests can be handled more quickly and in a more individual manner. If your car breaks down or you are involved in an accident, Audi's emergency service is there for you around the clock. In emergencies, the use of your existing data may save precious time and so offer you fast and unbureaucratic assistance.
- Customer surveys Market research results form an important source of information for the ongoing improvement and refinement of products and services, your customer data transmitted by the Audi partner can thus be used by AUDI INDIA so as to conduct customer surveys.
- Customer information tailored to your individual needs data relating to customer information tailored to your individual needs if applicable together with other personal data given by you to the Audi partner and/or AUDI INDIA will be pooled and stored in a database, where your data will automatically be evaluated in order to compare the resulting personal customer profile with individual product and service offerings. You can then receive appropriately customized information (e.g. offers on new products and services).
If you have further queries about this information, or if you require further explanations or wish to obtain further information about the data stored by the Audi partner or by AUDI INDIA, or if you wish such data to be corrected, cancelled or deleted, please contact: AUDI INDIA Vijay Kamath Data Protection Officer Mumbai, India
If you visit the web pages of AUDI INDIA, information of a general nature will automatically be collected. This information includes, for example, such things as the type of web browser, the operating system used and the domain name of your internet service providers. Exclusively such information is collected which does not allow any conclusions as to your identity. Besides, such data are also generated when visiting any other web page on the internet. This is thus not a function specific of the Audi internet pages. This kind of information is collected exclusively anonymously and used by us for statistical evaluation. The better we understand what you want, the faster you will find the information you are looking for on our internet pages.
Use of Facebook social plugins
AUDI INDIA employs technical and organizational security measures to protect the personal data you have given to us from any fortuitous or wilful manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are improved and adapted on a regular basis according to the best practices.
We may collect device-specific information (such as model number / name, operating system, hardware specifications, screen resolution, browser used, IP Address etc.) popularly known as 'device fingerprinting'.
Terms and Conditions for online booking of Car with an authorized dealer of Audi India, Audi India
Division of ŠKODA AUTO Volkswagen India Private Limited hereafter “Audi India”
"Customer" means any Individual / Firm / Proprietorship / Company etc. competent to enter into contract as per the Indian Contract Act, 1872 and interested in booking of AUDI Car with a Dealership of AUDI (AUDI INDIA) through online/website of AUDI INDIA by making advance payment using a valid Credit Card/Debit Card/Mobile Banking (IMPS)/Net banking Account.
"Dealership" means any person or entity engaged by AUDI INDIA for sale and/or service of the Car(s) manufactured and marketed by AUDI INDIA.
"Car" means any models of Vehicles Assembled, imported, marketed or sold through AUDI INDIA’s Website for and on behalf of its Dealership or by AUDI INDIA to Customers.
The online booking system facility provided by GDiz Software Pvt Ltd on AUDI INDIA Website (“Website”) and has features to assist the Customer in faster booking of the Car only with the Dealerships as mentioned in the Website subject to terms and conditions mentioned here..
A Customer can book for more than 1 (one) Car and the booking process would be one car per booking.
The Customer needs to provide accurate information while making online booking and the information shall be in English language only.
The Customer shall obtain the customer copy of the Car order form duly stamped at the Dealership.
Post online booking, the Customer will get a Booking ID and with that the Customer shall contact the concerned Dealership which he/she selected in making online booking, regarding availability of selected variant, balance payment, delivery details etc. Customers are requested to opt one colour choice for a particular variant only. In case of any subsequent change in either colour or variant preference, the old Booking ID shall remain the same.
Acceptance of Payment towards Booking
For booking online, the Customer is required to pay the specified Booking amount as displayed on the Website at the time of booking of Car selected by the Customer. The Payment of booking amount is to be made online by Credit Card/Debit Card or net-banking through NEFT/RTGS payable in favour of the respective Dealership.
Acceptance of online booking payment is taken on behalf of the Dealership by a Payment Gateway (hereinafter referred to as "Agency").
AUDI INDIA is only a facilitator in the transaction and has suitably made the website available for online booking of Car and transfer of amount from Customer account to the Dealership. Hence, AUDI INDIA will not be responsible for any charges imposed and action taken by the Agency arising out of online booking payment. In the event, the Customer suffers any kind of loss or damage arising out of the payment transaction made by the Customer on the website, AUDI INDIA shall not be responsible for the same and the Customer will have recourse to claim damages only from the Dealership.
The online booking is available at www.audi.in whereas payment gateway is powered by intermediary providing Payment gateway and merchant services.
The Payment made by the Customer for online booking of Car through payment gateway Agency is subject to the terms and conditions as provided by the payment gateway Agency. AUDI INDIA or its Dealership shall not be responsible for payment issues made in respect of online booking through the payment gateway Agency.
The transactions, booking amount and all other commercial terms such as balance payment, delivery of Car etc., shall be as per the bipartite contractual obligations agreed between the Customer and the concerned Dealership only and the payment gateway facility is arranged just to facilitate the completion of online booking transaction smooth and speedy. Use of the payment gateway facility shall not render AUDI INDIA / Dealership liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on AUDI INDIA's Website.
The booking amount remitted by the Customer will be released and transferred to the respective Dealership’s account, which the customer selected, on making online booking.
The Customer authorizes Gateway Payment Agency engaged by AUDI INDIA to collect, process, facilitate and remit payments and/or the transaction electronically in respect of transactions through Payment Gateway Facility. The Customer understands, accepts and agrees that the Payment Gateway facility provided by AUDI INDIA is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, for the transactions on AUDI INDIA Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Payment Gateway networks. By providing Payment Gateway facility, AUDI INDIA is neither acting as trustee nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the transaction or the online Booking amount.
The Processing fees for the online booking payment made by the Customer will be borne by the Dealership, only in case where the online booking is getting converted into a successful sale of delivery of Car to the Customer by the Dealership.
AUDI INDIA reserves the right to restrict the number of online booking which a Customer can make through his/her Credit/Debit/ Card / Bank Account/ or any other financial instrument and accordingly reserve its right to reject an online booking made by a Customer, without assigning any reasons.
AUDI INDIA reserves the right to reject without assigning any reason, an online booking made by a Customer having prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Customer with AUDI INDIA/ Dealership or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
AUDI INDIA may delay the notification of payment confirmation to Dealership, if AUDI INDIA deems suspicious or for Customers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction. In addition, AUDI INDIA may hold the transaction and may not inform Dealership or remit Booking amount to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Customer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Customer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
The Customer acknowledges that AUDI INDIA will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction or any delay in processing a Transaction which is beyond control of AUDI INDIA.
After online booking of Car and online payment transaction, the system will generate a transaction Booking ID which will be mailed to specific ID entered by customer, acknowledging the receipt of payment towards the booking of Car through online. The Customer shall use the Booking ID for all future communication with the Dealership and produce the copy of receipt showing the Booking ID as and when required by the Dealership. However, this Acknowledgement shall not be treated as acceptance of booking by dealership.
The Booking amount paid by the Customer at the time of online booking will be adjusted against the sale price of the Car at the time of raising the Invoice by the Dealership. The Customer shall pay the balance amount to the Dealership to complete the successful transaction of purchase of the car. Thereupon, the Dealership shall deliver the Car as per the delivery commitment date given by the Dealership. Only after receipt of the full balance price of the Car and submission of requisite supporting documents, the booking will be binding. Until then, the online booking is merely a request on the part of the Customer and an indication of an intention to sell on the part of the Dealership and does not result in a booking confirmation or contract of sale and should the booking fail to be accepted for whatever reasons or could not be completed, there will be no financial implications to AUDI INDIA or the Dealership except as per the terms and conditions mentioned here.
If a Customer fails to pay the balance amount within the stipulated time as informed by the Dealer, the Car chosen by the Customer would be allocated to the next customer. Thereafter, depending on the date of receipt of balance amount from the Customer, the Customer’s Booking Reference Number would change and accordingly delivery of Car booked by the Customer would be postponed by the Dealership, depending on the availability of particular Car booked by the Customer.
The Vehicle Specification and price including statutory levies (Import Duty, Excise Duty, Taxes and other levies) will be applicable as prevailing on the date of invoice issued by Dealership to the Customer.
Delivery of AUDI Car
The Customer should contact the Dealership selected by him / her at the time of making the online booking for the purpose of taking delivery. The name on which Booking has been made cannot be changed and Dealership will have to raise a special request with AUDI INDIA to change Customer name against a Booking
Expected date of Delivery of Car will be confirmed by the Dealership upon receipt of balance sale price from the Customer however the delivery of Car is subject to availability of Car at the selected Dealership. In case, there is a waiting period, the Customer will be informed of the expected date of delivery by the Dealership.
All the original documents will need to be produced at the time of taking delivery of Car for verification by the respective Dealership.
The documents required for registration of the Car have to be submitted as per the policy, rules and regulations of the transport authority of the concerned State Government.
The Delivery of Car shall be made after realization of full payment on the Bank account of the Dealership. Further, the delivery of the Car shall be made after registration number is allotted by the Transport Department. The Customer understands that the rules, timelines and procedure for registration of the Car differ from other states. subject to at the sole discretion of the transport authority concerned.
Terms of Cancellation of Booking Online
A Booking can only be cancelled by a Customer by sending the Dealer a cancellation notice in writing. Cancellation requests will only be accepted by the Dealer if they are duly signed by the Customer.
Cancellation charges: The Dealer reserves the right to retain as cancellation charge, any advance paid by the Customer towards booking of the Vehicle and as per the below criteria. The Customer agrees / accepts to forfeit the same, without any demur to / on the Dealer.
For cancellation notice received within the first seven calendar days of booking date: 25% of booking amount
For cancellation notice received after seven calendar days of booking date: 50% of booking amount
For cancellation notice received for any customized Car: 100% of the booking amount, irrespective of date of cancellation.
In case the booking amount is funded by a Finance Company / Bank, the cancellation notice must be sent via the same Finance Company / Bank, such notice being in writing and signed by the Authorized representative of the Finance Company / Bank. In an unfortunate event that the Customer or his company becomes bankrupt or insolvent or makes an arrangement with his / its creditors or goes into liquidation or passes into the hands of a receiver, the Dealer may at his discretion cancel the Sales Contract and in such a case, the Dealer shall be free to sell the Vehicle to a new buyer. In such a case, the Dealer also reserves the right to fully retain any advance paid by the Customer towards booking of the Vehicle and the Customer agrees / accepts to forfeit the same, without any demur to / on the Dealer.
Any notice given under this sub-clause must be in writing and sent by either Registered Post with acknowledgement due or by hand delivery with acknowledgement due to the Dealer at the place of business of the Dealer.
AUDI INDIA may from time to time offer promotions/rewards/benefits for booking of Car(s) made through this online, for a limited period. The terms & conditions of such promotions/rewards/ benefits will be specified separately. AUDI INDIA may withdraw/change the terms & conditions of promotions/rewards/benefits for online booking at any time without prior notice
AUDI INDIA reserves the right to change the price, model, variants, specifications and features of the Car as shown on the AUDI INDIA Website or at the Dealership without any prior notice.The models, equipment and possible vehicle configurations illustrated on this website may differ from vehicles supplied in the Indian market. For precise information, customers shall contact the local Authorised Audi Dealer.
AUDI INDIA reserves the right to change or alter any terms and conditions or the process itself without prior notice and may withdraw the offer of online booking without prior notice.
The online Booking is not compulsory, but optional and voluntary for the interested customers and Cars can be booked and purchased by the Customer directly at AUDI INDIA Dealership as well.
AUDI INDIA or Dealership would not be responsible for delay, loss or non-receipt of communication by the Customer due to incorrect address or contact details, given in the Online booking form or any other form of submission not contemplated herein or otherwise. The Customer online booking will be rejected in case of incomplete forms or non-receipt of booking amount.
AUDI INDIA, their Directors, Employees, Dealers, Consultants, assume no liability whatsoever under any circumstances whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from a Customer booking a Car through the online/website of AUDI INDIA.
Delivery is subject to “force majeure” conditions. The term “force majeure” means any circumstances which are unusual, unforeseeable and are beyond the control of AUDI INDIA and/or Dealership concerned, the consequence of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised, including but not limited to acts of god, war or threat of war, riot, civil strike, hostilities, political unrest, government action, industrial dispute, natural or other disaster, nuclear incident, terrorist activity, sabotage, blockage, embargo, weather conditions, transport strike, fire, flood, typhoon, tempest, drought, short supply of labour, fuel, raw material, or manufactured produce, outbreak of an epidemic or pandemic as the case may be otherwise preventing or hindering the manufacture or delivery of the car and all similar events beyond the control of AUDI INDIA and/or Dealership concerned.
Customer further understands that the terms and conditions of sale of the Car is exclusively between Customer and Dealership only and that AUDI INDIA, which is operating with the Dealership concerned on principal to principal basis relationship, is not bound by any such terms in any manner whatsoever
GDiz Software Pvt Ltd/Audi India shall not be liable for any special or consequential damage that result from use of inability to use the materials on this site or performance of the products. Privacy & Data Protection
Customer hereby expressly consents AUDI INDIA to store/transfer the personal data (i.e. personally identifiable data) that voluntarily supplied herein and process and use it by AUDI INDIA as it deems appropriate or shared with its affiliates, Associates, Dealers, Agencies, auditors, legal advisers, marketing partners, Representatives etc. to contact the Customer through outbound call by Telephone/Mobile Numbers or send SMS or Email for offers, marketing and/or promotions, product related information, newsletter, market survey, poll, research, study, programs, enquiries about offerings, services and other legitimate purposes. AUDI INDIA may disclose information if required to do so by any law enforcing agency.
All personal data accumulated will be acquired, processed, and used according to the applicable regulations governing the protection of personal data for the sole purpose of managing and maintaining AUDI INDIA’s own legitimate business interests.
Although AUDI INDIA takes reasonable measures to safeguard against unauthorized disclosures of information, it cannot assure that Personal Data that Customer provides will never be disclosed in a manner that is inconsistent with the Policy.
In case of any dispute relating to enforcement, interpretation or application of these terms and conditions shall be subject to Arbitration by a single arbitrator appointed by AUDI INDIA. The venue of Arbitration shall be at Mumbai. The Arbitration Proceedings shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and its allied rules as amended from time to time. Subject to the Arbitration, the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the City of the Dealership selected by the Customer for booking the Car.
The terms and conditions of this Online booking shall be governed by the laws as applicable in India.
Though all efforts are made to ensure that the information on this site is correct and updated, Audi India do not provide any guarantee as to its accuracy and/or completeness and do not accept any liability in this regard.
For Q2 booking
Complimentary offer includes 5 years Comprehensive Service Package, 3 years Extended Warranty and 3 years Roadside Assistance. Offer valid only on Audi Q2 models for a limited period. Images are for representation purposes. Actual features and specifications may vary depending on variants and are subject to change without prior notice. Accessories, interiors and features shown may not be a part of the standard equipment that are currently offered in India. The dark shade on the glass is due to the lighting effect. Obey traffic rules. Always wear a seat belt. Please contact nearest Audi Authorized Dealers for further details. Please follow the latest State and Central Government guidelines on Covid-19 while driving.
Terms & Conditions for Booking All new Audi Q3
- Ownership benefits are valid for the first 500 online bookings only.
- Ownership benefits includes the below:
- Standard plus Extended Warranty 2+3 years.
- 3 years/50,000 Km Comprehensive Service Value Package
- Special loyalty benefit to existing Audi customers
- The deliveries of cars are expected to commence from end of 2022.
- Customer shall enter into Sales Contract with the Dealer within 3 days of booking.
- Applicable Platform fee will be deducted from the booking amount in case of refund. Platform fee is the charge that Payment Gateway deducts for every transaction. The fee is variable and depends on mode of payment (Credit Card, Debit Card or Net-banking).
- Cancellation request for car booked will be considered over the e-mail/letter to the dealership for any time before receiving the delivery confirmation email from the dealership, refund amount will be booking amount less the platform fee.
- If the cancellation request is sent over the e-mail to the dealership for booked car any time after 7 days of receiving the delivery confirmation e-mail from the dealership, Cancellation charges of Rs.50,000 (inclusive of “platform fee”) will be applicable.
- Refund Amount will be processed by dealership via NEFT only.
- The booking refund will be interest free.
- Audi India reserves the right to decide the first 500 online bookings at its sole discretion.